Dog Blog Search

Photobucket
Welcome to Annabel's Canine Blog, where the place goes to the dogs!!

December Picture of the Month!

December Picture of the Month!
"'Twas the night before Christmas.."

Translate

The Paw Message Board (updated occasionally)

• New Picture of the Month

Send me pics and info about your dog at: annabelsdogblog@gmail.com
It could be the next featured pooch!



Thursday, June 18, 2009

How To Get Started On My Blog!

Hi everyone! If you just recently have found my blog and still don't really know how to do all the cool things you can do on it, here are some tips to finding your way!

The Search Box:
The search box is located at the very top of the screen underneath the dog photo and right above my dog blog motto: "Welcome to Annabel's Dog Blog where the place goes to the dogs!"
You can search any kind of dog breed you want in it and it will automatically search all the posts on my blog for any match to what you typed in. Sometimes your specific type of dog breed may not be found, but that's only because I haven't posted that specific one. You can always comment on my Ask Annabel posts or email me at annabelsdogblog@gmail.com if you would like me to post that dog breed. Feel free to also search anything that might relate to my Crazy Dawgs, Bone Appetit, Bark out the Facts, and Extreme K9s 101 posts!

Following my blog:
If you would like to become a follower on my blog all you need to do is scroll down the right hand side until you find something labeled Followers. To become a follower you either have to have a Google, Yahoo, Twitter, AIM, Netlog, or OpedID account. You can make a Google Account if you don't have one already. When you have signed in to your account, you're able to see and manage the blogs you're following and change your account name and picture.

Commenting:
At the bottom of each of my posts, it displays the date, the day it was posted, and the comments. After all the comments, there's a box where you can type in whatever you want related to the post. Please do not post something off topic unless its a question about my blog. (You can also review safety rules on my post "Safe Blogging and Ground rules.") Keep in mind that to comment, you will need to pick a status or sign in with your account.

Polls:
Polls on the right hand side are very simple. All you have to do is click on the boxes next to the answer(s) you would like to choose. If you feel there is another choice that should be added to any poll, feel free to comment about it or email me about it.

The Paw:
The Paw Message Board holds any upcoming events, reminders, or just little notes to be aware of. It is located at the top of the screen under the Photo of the Month.

Blog Schedule:
The Blog Schedule is located right underneath my dog blog motto at the top of the page. It just tells you what posts happen on each days. You can see what each post is about at the bottom of the right hand side.

Picture of the Month:
Every month, I pick a picture of the month that I know I find most enjoyable. Check the the picture of the month at the top of the page underneath the blog schedule.

Thank you and I hope you have tons of fun exploring my dog blog!
Sniffing for readers,
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment