Dog Blog Search

Photobucket
Welcome to Annabel's Canine Blog, where the place goes to the dogs!!

December Picture of the Month!

December Picture of the Month!
"'Twas the night before Christmas.."

Translate

The Paw Message Board (updated occasionally)

• New Picture of the Month

Send me pics and info about your dog at: annabelsdogblog@gmail.com
It could be the next featured pooch!



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Tricks!


Today's Tuesday Trick will be "kiss!"

"Here's an easy one: Every time your dog licks your face, say, "Give me a kiss. Good boy/girl! Give me a kiss." If he/she isn't a licker, put a little peanut butter on your cheek and say, "Give me a kiss." When he/she licks it off say, "Give me a kiss," again."

"Tip: Tricks like this work because you put words with something your dog does. Pretty soon your dog hears "Give me a kiss," and thinks about licking your face. Then you give him/her a hug, rub his/her ears and say, "Good boy/girl!" Dogs love that!"

Info from: http://www.loveyourdog.com/tricks2.html
Pic from: http://www.whydoes.org/why-does-my-dog-lick-me

No comments:

Post a Comment