Dog Blog Search

Photobucket
Welcome to Annabel's Canine Blog, where the place goes to the dogs!!

December Picture of the Month!

December Picture of the Month!
"'Twas the night before Christmas.."

Translate

The Paw Message Board (updated occasionally)

• New Picture of the Month

Send me pics and info about your dog at: annabelsdogblog@gmail.com
It could be the next featured pooch!



Monday, March 21, 2011

Buster!




Today, I will be featuring Buster the Corgi!

"Buster is a Corgi with tons of moxy! He likes to stay out of the way and watch, trying to avoid being stepped on, and when he sleeps, his tongue hangs out! He is the total adventure dog, and is not afraid of being left to explore, like the time his family accidentally left him on a small island! They came back to get him a few hours later."

I want to give a big thanks to my Uncle Laurence who helped me get these pics and info!
To learn about Welsh Corgis on my blog, go to: http://annabelseverythingblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/welsh-corgis.html?showComment=1246540825560
Thanks you also to Buster! Hopefully, we'll see more dogs like you!
If you have a special pooch out there that you would like to be featured on my blog, send info and pics to annabelsdogblog@gmail.com
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment