Dog Blog Search

Photobucket
Welcome to Annabel's Canine Blog, where the place goes to the dogs!!

December Picture of the Month!

December Picture of the Month!
"'Twas the night before Christmas.."

Translate

The Paw Message Board (updated occasionally)

• New Picture of the Month

Send me pics and info about your dog at: annabelsdogblog@gmail.com
It could be the next featured pooch!



Friday, August 20, 2010

Bebee!!


Hi Everyone! This is my friend's dog Bebee! Bebee is a mutt and is very lively and fun. In the email I got, my friend said in quote quote "Bebee is the best dog in the world!!!" Hahaha --- I agree he is a very cool dog. Bebee's fur is soft and fluffy and his nose is black and moist. His ears are triangular and his eyes are dark. He is very kind, joyful and jumpy ;)! All I can conclude is that Bebee is a one of a kind dog and an excellent one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment