Dog Blog Search

Photobucket
Welcome to Annabel's Canine Blog, where the place goes to the dogs!!

December Picture of the Month!

December Picture of the Month!
"'Twas the night before Christmas.."

Translate

The Paw Message Board (updated occasionally)

• New Picture of the Month

Send me pics and info about your dog at: annabelsdogblog@gmail.com
It could be the next featured pooch!



Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Hello, all! I am proud to announce that Emma has won the silliest dog competition. Again, she was the only one who entered but remember to participate!! Her little dog Momo was in the picture "driving the car!" You can see the picture on my sidebar or just look at it on this post. It's hilarious! Our next contest is a guessing game. There is no right answer. Now, I know maybe some of you might not be interested but give it a shot! I'll give you three hints about a dog and you'll have to try to guess what the dog is. Here are your hints:

1. I am small
2. I usually star in movies
3. People sometimes stereotype me and say that I shiver

WHO AM I?

Try to guess!

Pic of Momo from:
http://em4ever1.wordpress.com
Annabel

1 comment:

  1. ok, I'm horrible at quizzes but chihuahua? hey - fyi, a great dog story: http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=30413

    ReplyDelete