Dog Blog Search

Photobucket
Welcome to Annabel's Canine Blog, where the place goes to the dogs!!

December Picture of the Month!

December Picture of the Month!
"'Twas the night before Christmas.."

Translate

The Paw Message Board (updated occasionally)

• New Picture of the Month

Send me pics and info about your dog at: annabelsdogblog@gmail.com
It could be the next featured pooch!



Monday, January 3, 2011

Molly!


Hi Everyone!
As a special treat I'm going to post two special dogs on the blog plus Crazy Dawgs all in one day!
Today's other special dog is Molly!

Molly was adopted by my soon to be aunt, Marketa, as a present for her mother. While the days went on Marketa began to fall in love with Molly and decided to keep her. Molly is sweet and lovable and Marketa takes great care of her. On my trip out to Seattle I got to see Molly for the first time! Unfortunately, when Molly got older she became blind but I know she's still happy with her wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment